Who Voted For Smoot-Hawley?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bordo, Michael D., 1996. "Log-rolling, partisanship, and economic interest in the passage of the Hawley-Smoot tariff A comment," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 201-205, December.
- Douglas A. Irwin, 1998.
"From Smoot-Hawley to Reciprocal Trade Agreements: Changing the Course of U.S. Trade Policy in the 1930s,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Defining Moment: The Great Depression and the American Economy in the Twentieth Century, pages 325-352
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas A. Irwin, 1997. "From Smoot-Hawley to Reciprocal Trade Agreements: Changing the Course of U.S. Trade Policy in the 1930s," NBER Working Papers 5895, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lei (Sandy) Ye, 2007. "U.S. Trade Policy and the Pacific Rim, from Fordney-McCumber to the Trade Expansion Act of 1962: A Political-Economic Analysis," Discussion Papers 07-001, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Irwin, Douglas A. & Kroszner, Randall S., 1996.
"Log-rolling and economic interests in the passage of the Smoot-Hawley tariff,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 173-200, December.
- Douglas A. Irwin & Randall S. Kroszner, 1996. "Log-Rolling and Economic Interests in the Passage of the Smoot-Hawley Tariff," NBER Working Papers 5510, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas A. Irwin & Randall S. Kroszner, 1996. "Log-Rolling and Economic Interests in the Passage of the Smoot-Hawley Tariff," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 124, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:54:y:1994:i:03:p:683-690_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.