The Labor of Older Men: A Comment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudia Goldin, 1994. "Labor Markets in the Twentieth Century," NBER Historical Working Papers 0058, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Margo Robert A., 1993.
"The Labor Force Participation of Older Americans in 1900: Further Results,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 409-423, October.
- Robert A. Margo, 1991. "The Labor Force Participation of Older Americans in 1900: Further Results," NBER Historical Working Papers 0027, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Card, 2011. "Origins of the Unemployment Rate: The Lasting Legacy of Measurement without Theory," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(3), pages 552-557, May.
- Susan B. Carter & Richard Sutch, 1995. "Fixing the Facts: Editing of the 1880 U.S. Census of Occupations with Implications for Long-Term Trends and the Sociology of Official Statistics," NBER Historical Working Papers 0074, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Susan B. Carter & Richard Sutch, 1995. "Myth of the Industrial Scrap Heap: A Revisionist View of Turn-of-the- Century American Retirement," NBER Historical Working Papers 0073, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- C. Lee, "undated".
"The Expected Length of Retirement in the United States, 1850-1990,"
CPE working papers
0013, University of Chicago - Centre for Population Economics.
- Chulhee Lee, 1999. "The Expected Length of Retirement in the United States, 1850-1990," Working Paper Series no13, Institute of Economic Research, Seoul National University.
- Alexander Elu Teran, 2006. "The work of Spanish men. A quantitative analysis based on census data, 1900-1970," Working Papers in Economics 153, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Friedberg, Leora, 1999. "The effect of old age assistance on retirement," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 213-232, February.
- Krueger, Alan B. & Meyer, Bruce D., 2002. "Labor supply effects of social insurance," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 33, pages 2327-2392 Elsevier.
- Chulhee Lee, 2003. "Labor Market Status of Older Males in the United States, 1880-1940," NBER Working Papers 9550, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:47:y:1987:i:03:p:761-767_04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.