Markets work in war: World War II reflected in the Zurich and Stockholm bond markets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim Oosterlinck & Loredana Ureche-Rangau & Jacques-Marie Vaslin, 2013. "Waterloo: a Godsend for French Public Finances?," Working Papers 0041, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- John Landon-Lane & Kim Oosterlinck, 2005. "Hope springs eternal… French bondholders and the Soviet Repudiation (1915-1919)," Departmental Working Papers 200513, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Xavier De Scheemaekere & Kim Oosterlinck & Ariane Szafarz, 2014. "Issues in Identifying Economic Crises: Insights from History," Working Papers CEB 14-014, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jędrzej Białkowski & Ehud I. Ronn, 2017. "The Global Equity Premium Revisited: What Human Rights Imply for Assets’ Purchasing Power," Working Papers in Economics 17/19, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Foley-Fisher, Nathan & McLaughlin, Eoin, 2016.
"Sovereign debt guarantees and default: Lessons from the UK and Ireland, 1920–1938,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 272-286.
- Nathan Foley-Fisher & Eoin McLaughlin, 2015. "Sovereign debt guarantees and default: Lessons from the UK and Ireland, 1920-1938," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2015-11, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Kim Oosterlinck & John Landon-lane, 2006.
"Hope Springs Eternal – French Bondholders and the Soviet Repudiation (1915–1919),"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 10(4), pages 507-535, December.
- John Landon-Lane & Kim Oosterlinck, 2005. "Hope springs eternal: French bondholders and the Soviet repudiation (1915-1919)," Working Papers CEB 05-013.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kim Oosterlinck & John Landon-Lane, 2006. "Hope springs eternal - French bondholders and the Soviet repudiation (1915-1919)," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/142696, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Stéphane Auray & Aurélien Eyquem, 2016.
"Episodes of War and Peace in an Estimated Open Economy Model,"
2016-01, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Stéphane Auray & Aurélien Eyquem, 2017. "Episodes of War and Peace in an Estimated Open Economy Model," Working Papers halshs-01467219, HAL.
- McLaughlin, Eoin & Foley-Fisher, Nathan, 2013.
"Irish Land Bonds: 1891-1938,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2013-109, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Nathan Foley-Fisher & Eoin McLaughlin, 2013. "Irish Land Bonds: 1891-1938," ESE Discussion Papers 239, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Foley-Fisher, Nathan & McLaughlin, Eoin, 2014. "Irish land bonds: 1891-1938," eabh Papers 14-01, The European Association for Banking and Financial History (EABH).
- Xavier De Scheemaekere & Kim Oosterlinck & Ariane Szafarz, 2012. "Addressing Economic Crises: The Reference-Class Problem," Working Papers CEB 12-024, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Flandreau, Marc & Oosterlinck, Kim, 2012. "Was the emergence of the international gold standard expected? Evidence from Indian Government securities," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(7), pages 649-669.
- Urquhart, Andrew & Hudson, Robert, 2016. "Investor sentiment and local bias in extreme circumstances: The case of the Blitz," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 340-350.
- Weber Ernst Juerg, 2010.
"The Role of the Real Interest Rate in U.S. Macroeconomic History,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-26, April.
- Ernst Juerg Weber, 2007. "The Role of the Real Interest Rate in US Macroeconomic History," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 07-01, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Jedrzej Bialkowski & Ehud I. Ronn, 2016. "Financial Markets in the Face of the Apocalypse," Working Papers in Economics 16/14, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Thorsten Lübbers, 2009. "Is Cartelisation Profitable? A Case Study of the Rhenish Westphalian Coal Syndicate, 1893-1913," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2009_09, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Daniel Waldenstrï¿½m & Bruno S. Frey, 2006.
"Using Markets to Measure Pre-War Threat Assessments: The Nordic Countries facing World War II,"
IEW - Working Papers
308, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Waldenström, Daniel & Frey, Bruno S., 2006. "Using Markets to Measure Pre-War Threat Assessments: The Nordic Countries Facing World War II," Working Paper Series 676, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Daniel Waldenstrom & Bruno S. Frey, 2006. "Using Markets to Measure Pre-War Threat Assessments: The Nordic Countries facing World War II," CREMA Working Paper Series 2006-27, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Olga Christodoulaki & Haeran Cho & Piotr Fryzlewicz, 2011. "A Reflection of History: Fluctuations in Greek Sovereign Risk between 1914 and 1929," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 50, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Kim Oosterlinck, 2004. "Market microstructure and Nazi influence on the Paris stock exchange during WWII," Working Papers CEB 04-026.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hudson, Robert & Urquhart, Andrew, 2015. "War and stock markets: The effect of World War Two on the British stock market," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 166-177.
- Christodoulaki, Olga & Cho, Haeran & Fryzlewicz, Piotr, 2011. "A reflection of history: fluctuations in Greek sovereign risk between 1914 and 1929," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 38378, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:fihrev:v:11:y:2004:i:01:p:51-67_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_FHR .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.