Guest Editors' Editorial: Recent Developments In Model Selection And Related Areas
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexandre Belloni & Victor Chernozhukov & Denis Chetverikov & Christian Hansen & Kengo Kato, 2018. "High-dimensional econometrics and regularized GMM," CeMMAP working papers CWP35/18, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Denis Chetverikov & Mert Demirer & Esther Duflo & Christian Hansen & Whitney K. Newey, 2016. "Double machine learning for treatment and causal parameters," CeMMAP working papers CWP49/16, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Piras, Gianfranco & Prucha, Ingmar R., 2014.
"On the finite sample properties of pre-test estimators of spatial models,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 103-115.
- Gianfranco Piras & Ingmar R. Prucha, 2013. "On the Finite Sample Properties of Pre-test Estimators of Spatial Models," Working Papers Working Paper 2013-07, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Gianfranco Piras & Ingmar R. Prucha, 2014. "On the Finite Sample Properties of Pre-Test Estimators of Spatial Models," CESifo Working Paper Series 4725, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alexandre Belloni & Victor Chernozhukov & Abhishek Kaul, 2017. "Confidence bands for coefficients in high dimensional linear models with error-in-variables," CeMMAP working papers CWP22/17, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:24:y:2008:i:02:p:319-322_08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.