Standard Errors for the Long-Run Variance Matrix
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grammig, Joachim & Melvin, Michael & Schlag, Christian, 2005.
"Internationally cross-listed stock prices during overlapping trading hours: price discovery and exchange rate effects,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 139-164, January.
- Joachim Grammig & Michael Melvin & Christian Schlag, 2005. "Internationally Cross-Listed Stock Prices During Overlapping Trading Hours: Price Discovery and Exchange Rate Effects," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 78, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Johansen, Søren, 2010.
"Some identification problems in the cointegrated vector autoregressive model,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 158(2), pages 262-273, October.
- Søren Johansen, 2007. "Some identification problems in the cointegrated vector autoregressive model," CREATES Research Papers 2007-32, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Søren Johansen, 2007. "Some Identification Problems in the Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Model," Discussion Papers 07-24, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Massimo Franchi & Paolo Paruolo, 2017. "A general inversion theorem for cointegration," DSS Empirical Economics and Econometrics Working Papers Series 2017/3, Centre for Empirical Economics and Econometrics, Department of Statistics, "Sapienza" University of Rome.
- Omtzigt, Pieter & Paruolo, Paolo, 2005. "Impact factors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 31-68, September.
- Matteo Barigozzi & Marco Lippi & Matteo Luciani, 2014.
"Dynamic Factor Models, Cointegration and Error Correction Mechanisms,"
Working Papers ECARES
ECARES 2014-14, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Barigozzi, Matteo & Lippi, Marco & Luciani, Matteo, 2016. "Dynamic Factor Models, Cointegration, and Error Correction Mechanisms," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-018, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:13:y:1997:i:02:p:305-306_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.