Spurious Regression and Generalized Least Squares
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, T. W., 1989. "Linear latent variable models and covariance structures," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 91-119, May.
- Chamberlain, Gary, 1982. "Multivariate regression models for panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 5-46, January.
- Bentler, P. M., 1983. "Simultaneous equation systems as moment structure models : With an introduction to latent variable models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 13-42.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Haiqiang, 2015.
"Robust Estimation And Inference For Threshold Models With Integrated Regressors,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(04), pages 778-810, August.
- Haiqiang Chen, "undated". "Robust Estimation and Inference for Threshold Models with Integrated Regressors," WISE Working Papers 2013-12-02, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Haiqiang Chen, 2013. "Robust Estimation and Inference for Threshold Models with Integrated Regressors," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-034, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Chi-Young Choi; Ling Hu; Masao Ogaki, 2004.
"A Spurious Regression Approach to Estimating Structural Parameters,"
Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings
555, Econometric Society.
- Masao Ogaki & Ling Hu & Chi-Young Choi, 2004. "A Spurious Regression Approach to Estimating Structural Parameters," Working Papers 04-01, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:wyi:journl:002203 is not listed on IDEAS
- Choi, Chi-Young & Hu, Ling & Ogaki, Masao, 2008. "Robust estimation for structural spurious regressions and a Hausman-type cointegration test," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 327-351, January.
- Chi-Young Choi & Ling Hu & Masao Ogaki, 2005. "Structural Spurious Regressions and A Hausman-type Cointegration Test," RCER Working Papers 517, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:10:y:1994:i:05:p:967-968_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.