Recidivism Revealed: Private International Cartels 1990-2009
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jay Pil Choi & Heiko Gerlach, 2013.
"Multi-Market Collusion with Demand Linkages and Antitrust Enforcement,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(4), pages 987-1022, December.
- Jay Pil Choi & Heiko Gerlach, 2009. "Multi-Market Collusion with Demand Linkages and Antitrust Enforcement," CESifo Working Paper Series 2632, CESifo Group Munich.
- Catarina Marvão, 2016.
"The EU Leniency Programme and Recidivism,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-27, February.
- repec:eee:indorg:v:56:y:2018:i:c:p:1-25 is not listed on IDEAS
- Artiga González, Tanja & Schmid, Markus & Yermack, David, 2013. "Does Price Fixing Benefit Corporate Managers?," Working Papers on Finance 1309, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance, revised Sep 2017.
- Tanja Artiga González & Markus Schmid & David Yermack, 2013. "Smokescreen: How Managers Behave When They Have Something To Hide," NBER Working Papers 18886, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Duc Duy Nguyen & Jens Hagendorff & Arman Eshraghi, 2016. "Can Bank Boards Prevent Misconduct?," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 20(1), pages 1-36.
More about this item
- L41 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Monopolization; Horizontal Anticompetitive Practices
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpi:cpijrn:6.2.2010:i=5735. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lindsay McSweeney). General contact details of provider: https://www.competitionpolicyinternational.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.