Comment on Antitrust Sanctions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcel Boyer & Rachidi Kotchoni, 2015. "How Much Do Cartel Overcharge?," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 47(2), pages 119-153, September.
- Katsoulacos, Yannis & Motchenkova, Evgenia & Ulph, David, 2015.
"Penalizing cartels: The case for basing penalties on price overcharge,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 70-80.
- Yannis Katsoulacos & Evgenia Motchenkova & David Ulph, 2014. "Penalizing Cartels: The Case for Basing Penalties on Price Overcharge," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201413, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Yannis Katsoulacos & Evgenia Motchenkova & David Ulph, 2014. "Penalizing Cartels: The Case for Basing Penalties on Price Overcharge," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-129/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Katsoulacos, Yannis & Motchenkova, Evgenia & Ulph, David, 2014. "Penalizing Cartels: The Case for Basing Penalties on Price Overcharge," SIRE Discussion Papers 2015-15, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Welter, Dominik & Napel, Stefan, 2016. "Responsibility-based allocation of cartel damages," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145886, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Fabra, Natalia & Motta, Massimo, 2013. "Antitrust Fines in Times of Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 9290, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Harold Houba & Evgenia Motchenkova & Quan Wen, 2011. "Antitrust Enforcement and Marginal Deterrence," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-166/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hecher, Maria & Vilsmaier, Ulli & Akhavan, Roya & Binder, Claudia R., 2016. "An integrative analysis of energy transitions in energy regions: A case study of ökoEnergieland in Austria," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 40-53.
- Bosma, Jakob J., 2016. "Dueling policies: Why systemic risk taxation can fail," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 132-147.
More about this item
- L41 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Monopolization; Horizontal Anticompetitive Practices
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpi:cpijrn:6.2.2010:i=5731. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lindsay McSweeney). General contact details of provider: https://www.competitionpolicyinternational.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.