What Does Behavioral Economics Mean for Competition Policy?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter D. Lunn, 2013.
"Telecommunications Consumers: A Behavioral Economic Analysis,"
Journal of Consumer Affairs,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 167-189, April.
- Lunn, Pete, 2011. "Telecommunications Consumers: A Behavioural Economic Analysis," Papers WP417, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Lunn, Pete, 2013. "Telecommunications Consumers: A Behavioural Economic Analysis," Papers RB2012/4/3, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Peter D.Lunn, 2012.
"Behavioural Economics and Policy making,Learning from the Early Adopters,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 43(3), pages 423-449.
- Lunn, Pete, 2012. "Behavioural Economics and Policymaking: Learning from the Early Adopters," Papers WP425, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Peter Lunn, 2015.
"Are Consumer Decision-Making Phenomena a Fourth Market Failure?,"
Journal of Consumer Policy,
Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 315-330, September.
- Lunn, Pete, 2013. "Are Consumer Decision-Making Phenomena a Fourth Market Failure?," Papers WP455, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:24:y:2012:i:c:p:512-521 is not listed on IDEAS
- James Cooper & William Kovacic, 2012. "Behavioral economics: implications for regulatory behavior," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 41-58, February.
More about this item
- D41 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Perfect Competition
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpi:cpijrn:6.1.2010:i=5488. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lindsay McSweeney) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Lindsay McSweeney to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: https://www.competitionpolicyinternational.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.