Verantwortung der Staaten und Notenbanken in der Eurokrise
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nikolay Hristov & Oliver Hülsewig & Thomas Siemsen & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2014.
"Smells Like Fiscal Policy? Assessing the Potential Effectiveness of the ECB's OMT Program,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4628, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wollmershäuser, Timo & Hristov, Nikolay & Hülsewig, Oliver & Siemsen, Thomas, 2014. "Smells Like Fiscal Policy? Assessing the Potential Effectiveness of the ECB s OMT Program," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100280, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Martin Schütte, 2014. "Lehren aus der Finanzkrise, zweiter Teil: Was ist zu tun?," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 67(12), pages 20-25, June.
- Winkler, Adalbert, 2013. "Der lender of last resort vor Gericht," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 206, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Siekmann, Helmut, 2015. "The legality of outright monetary transactions (OMT) of the European system of central banks," IMFS Working Paper Series 90, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Winkler, Adalbert, 2014. "The lender of last resort in court," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 207, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifosdt:v:66:y:2013:i::p:03-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.