Rentenreform: Modellrechnungen zu den langfristigen Effekten
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cohen, Daniel, 2001. "The HIPC Initiative: True and False Promises," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(3), pages 363-380, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christoph Borgmann & Matthias Heidler, 2003. "Demographics and Volatile Social Security Wealth: Political Risks of Benefit Rule Changes in Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 1021, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jakob von Weizsäcker & Martin Werding, 2002. "Demographiefest: Rentenfinanzen und Lebenserwartung," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 55(11), pages 42-45, June.
- Buttler, Günter & Klein, Ingo, 2000. "Reform der Gesetzlichen Rentenversicherung durch die Einführung einer Zusatzrente auf Kapitalbasis: Ergebnisse von Modellrechnungen bis zum Jahr 2045," Discussion Papers 35/2000, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Statistics and Econometrics.
More about this item
KeywordsDeutschland; Rentenfinanzierung; Reform; Alte Menschen; Altersstruktur;
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifosdt:v:53:y:2000:i:28-29:p:39-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.