Europe’s Banking Challenge: Reregulation without Refragmentation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Cihak & Jörg Decressin, 2007. "The Case for a European Banking Charter," IMF Working Papers 07/173, International Monetary Fund.
- Dirk Schoenmaker & Charles Goodhart, 2006. "Burden Sharing in a Banking Crisis in Europe," FMG Special Papers sp164, Financial Markets Group.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carletti, Elena & Hartmann, Philipp & Ongena, Steven, 2015.
"The economic impact of merger control legislation,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 88-104.
- Carletti, Elena & Hartmann, Philipp & Onega, Steven, 2007. "The economic impact of merger control legislation," CFS Working Paper Series 2008/04, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Carletti, E. & Hartmann, P. & Ongena, S., 2008. "The Economic Impact of Merger Control Legislation," Discussion Paper 2008-006, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Carletti, Elena & Hartmann, Philipp & Ongena, Steven, 2011. "The Economic Impact of Merger Control Legislation," CEPR Discussion Papers 8447, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- CARLETTI, Elena; HARTMANN, Philipp; ONGENA, Steven, 2012. "The Economic Impact of Merger Control Legislation," Economics Working Papers ECO2012/12, European University Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsBank; EU-Binnenmarkt; Bankenpolitik; Bankenaufsicht; Kapitalmarktliberalisierung; EU-Staaten; Single European market; Banking policy; Banking supervision; Financial liberalization; EU countries;
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifofor:v:9:y:2008:i:4:p:51-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.