Avoiding the Next Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Llewellyn, David T. & Mayes, David G., 2003.
"The role of market discipline in handling problem banks,"
Research Discussion Papers
21/2003, Bank of Finland.
- David T. Llewellyn & David G. Mayes, 2004. "The role of market discipline in handling problem banks," Finance 0404020, EconWPA.
- Beck, Thorsten, 2003.
"The incentive-compatible design of deposit insurance and bank failure resolution : concepts and country studies,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3043, The World Bank.
- Beck, T.H.L., 2004. "The incentive-compatible design of deposit insurance and bank failure resolution : Concepts and country studies," Other publications TiSEM 72a873dc-c682-484f-9db7-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Mayes, David G. & Nieto, María J. & Wall, Larry, 2008.
"Multiple safety net regulators and agency problems in the EU: Is Prompt Corrective Action partly the solution?,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 232-257, September.
- David G. Mayes & María J. Nieto & Larry Wall, 2008. "Multiple safety net regulators and agency problems in the EU: Is Prompt Corrective Action partly the solution?," Working Papers 0819, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- David G. Mayes & Geoffrey Wood, 2008. "Lessons from the Northern Rock Episode," Economie Internationale, CEPII research center, issue 114, pages 5-27.
- David S. Hoelscher & Michael W Taylor & Ulrich H Klueh, 2006. "The Design and Implementation of Deposit Insurance Systems," IMF Occasional Papers 251, International Monetary Fund.
- Joe Peek & Eric S. Rosengren, 1996.
"Will legislated early intervention prevent the next banking crisis?,"
96-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Joe Peek & Eric S. Rosengren, 1996. "Will Legislated Early Intervention Prevent the Next Banking Crisis?," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 359, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Mayes, David G., 2004. "Who pays for bank insolvency?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 515-551, April.
More about this item
KeywordsFinanzmarktkrise; Internationaler Finanzmarkt; Internationale Kapitalmobilität; Kapitalmarktliberalisierung; Regulierung; Internationale wirtschaftspolitische Koordination; Welt; Financial crisis; International financial market; Financial liberalization; Regulation; Economic policy coordination; World;
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifofor:v:9:y:2008:i:4:p:44-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .