Avoiding the Next Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Llewellyn, David T. & Mayes, David G., 2003.
"The role of market discipline in handling problem banks,"
Research Discussion Papers
21/2003, Bank of Finland.
- David T. Llewellyn & David G. Mayes, 2004. "The role of market discipline in handling problem banks," Finance 0404020, EconWPA.
- Beck, Thorsten, 2003.
"The incentive-compatible design of deposit insurance and bank failure resolution : concepts and country studies,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3043, The World Bank.
- Beck, T.H.L., 2004. "The incentive-compatible design of deposit insurance and bank failure resolution : Concepts and country studies," Other publications TiSEM 72a873dc-c682-484f-9db7-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Mayes, David G. & Nieto, María J. & Wall, Larry, 2008.
"Multiple safety net regulators and agency problems in the EU: Is Prompt Corrective Action partly the solution?,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 232-257, September.
- David G. Mayes & María J. Nieto & Larry Wall, 2008. "Multiple safety net regulators and agency problems in the EU: Is Prompt Corrective Action partly the solution?," Working Papers 0819, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- David G. Mayes & Geoffrey Wood, 2008. "Lessons from the Northern Rock Episode," Economie Internationale, CEPII research center, issue 114, pages 5-27.
- David S. Hoelscher & Michael W Taylor & Ulrich H Klueh, 2006. "The Design and Implementation of Deposit Insurance Systems," IMF Occasional Papers 251, International Monetary Fund.
- Joe Peek & Eric S. Rosengren, 1996.
"Will legislated early intervention prevent the next banking crisis?,"
96-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Joe Peek & Eric S. Rosengren, 1996. "Will Legislated Early Intervention Prevent the Next Banking Crisis?," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 359, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Mayes, David G., 2004. "Who pays for bank insolvency?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 515-551, April.
More about this item
KeywordsFinanzmarktkrise; Internationaler Finanzmarkt; Internationale Kapitalmobilität; Kapitalmarktliberalisierung; Regulierung; Internationale wirtschaftspolitische Koordination; Welt; Financial crisis; International financial market; Financial liberalization; Regulation; Economic policy coordination; World;
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifofor:v:9:y:2008:i:4:p:44-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.