Harmonizing Corporate Income Taxes in the US and the EU: Legislative, Judicial, Soft Law and Cooperative Approaches
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 9 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (07)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Poschingerstr. 5, 81679 München|
Web page: http://www.cesifo-group.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Walter Hellerstein & Charles E. McLure, Jr., 2004. "The European Commission's Report on Company Income Taxation: What the EU Can Learn from the Experience of the US States," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 11(2), pages 199-220, 03.
- Michael P. Devereux & Simon Loretz, 2008.
"The Effects of EU Formula Apportionment on Corporate Tax Revenues,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 29(1), pages 1-33, 03.
- Michael P Devereux & Simon Loretz, 2007. "The Effects of EU Formula Apportionment on Corporate Tax Revenues," Working Papers 0706, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Bordignon, Massimo & Brusco, Sandro, 2006.
"On enhanced cooperation,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(10-11), pages 2063-2090, November.
- Charles E. McLure, Jr., 2008. "Harmonizing Corporate Income Taxes in the European Community: Rationale and Implications," NBER Chapters, in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 22, pages 151-195 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clemens Fuest & Thomas Hemmelgarn & Fred Ramb, 2007.
"How would the introduction of an EU-wide formula apportionment affect the distribution and size of the corporate tax base? An analysis based on German multinationals,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 14(5), pages 605-626, October.
- Clemens Fuest & Thomas Hemmegarn & Fred Ramb, 2007. "How would the introduction of an EU-wide formula apportionment affect the distribution and size of the corporate tax base? An analysis based on German multinationals," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 14(5), pages 627-629, October.
- McLure, Charles E. Jr., 2008. "Understanding Uniformity and Diversity in State Corporate Income Taxes," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 61(1), pages 141-59, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifofor:v:9:y:2008:i:2:p:46-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.