Possible depreciation of the US dollar for unsustainable current account deficit in the United States
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 8 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (01)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Poschingerstr. 5, 81679 München|
Web page: http://www.cesifo-group.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eiji Ogawa & Michiru Sakane, 2006. "The Chinese Yuan after the Chinese Exchange Rate System Reform," Discussion papers 06019, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Eiji Ogawa & Takeshi Kudo, 2004. "How much depreciation of the US dollar for sustainability of the current accounts?," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d04-44, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ronald McKinnon, 2001. "The International Dollar Standard and Sustainability of the U.S. Current Account Deficit," Working Papers 01013, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Ogawa, Eiji & Ito, Takatoshi, 2002.
"On the Desirability of a Regional Basket Currency Arrangement,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 317-334, September.
- Eiji Ogawa & Takatoshi Ito, 2000. "On the Desirability of a Regional Basket Currency Arrangement," NBER Working Papers 8002, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ronald I. McKinnon, 2001. "The International Dollar Standard and the Sustainability of the U.S. Current Account Deficit," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 32(1), pages 227-241.
- Catherine L. Mann, 2002. "Perspectives on the U.S. Current Account Deficit and Sustainability," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(3), pages 131-152, Summer.
- Osterwald-Lenum, Michael, 1992. "A Note with Quantiles of the Asymptotic Distribution of the Maximum Likelihood Cointegration Rank Test Statistics," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 54(3), pages 461-72, August.
- Bohn, Henning, 1995.
"The Sustainability of Budget Deficits in a Stochastic Economy,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 27(1), pages 257-71, February.
- Bohn, H., 1990. "The Sutainability Of Budget Deficits In A Stochastic Economy," Weiss Center Working Papers 6-90, Wharton School - Weiss Center for International Financial Research.
- Ogawa, Eiji & Kudo, Takeshi, 2007. "Asymmetric responses of East Asian currencies to the US dollar depreciation for reducing the US current account deficits," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 175-194, February.
- Milesi-Ferreti, Gian Maria & Razin, Assaf, 1996.
"Current account sustainability,"
Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones)
34294, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- MIYAO Ryuzo, 2002. "Another Look at Origins of the Asian Crisis: Tests of External Borrowing Constraints," ESRI Discussion paper series 011, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Husted, Steven, 1992. "The Emerging U.S. Current Account Deficit in the 1980s: A Cointegration Analysis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(1), pages 159-66, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifofor:v:8:y:2007:i:4:p:24-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.