The empirical relevance of minimum wages for the low-wage sector
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 8 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (07)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Poschingerstr. 5, 81679 München|
Web page: http://www.cesifo-group.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Christian Holzner & Wolfgang Meister & Wolfgang Ochel & Martin Werding, 2002. "Aktivierende Sozialhilfe - Ein Weg zu mehr Beschäftigung und Wachstum," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 55(09), pages 03-52, 05.
- repec:ces:ifosdt:v::y:2002:i::p:03-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sunde, Uwe & Thalmaier, Anja & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 1999.
"Arbeitsplätze für Geringqualifizierte,"
Munich Reprints in Economics
19582, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Sunde, Uwe & Thalmaier, Anja & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 1999. "Arbeitsplätze für Geringqualifizierte," Wirtschaftsdienst – Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftspolitik (1949 - 2007), ZBW – German National Library of Economics / Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, vol. 79(12), pages 723-730.
- Riphahn, Regina T. & Thalmaier, Anja & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 1999. "Report No. 2: Schaffung von Arbeitsplätzen für Geringqualifizierte," IZA Research Reports 2, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Black,Stanley W., 2008.
"Europe's Economy Looks East,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521088237, June.
- Bauer, T. & Zimmermann, K., 1995.
"Integrating the East: The Labor Market Effects of Immigration,"
5, American Institute for Contemporary German Studies-.
- Bauer, Thomas & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 1995. "Integrating the East: The Labour Market Effects of Immigration," CEPR Discussion Papers 1235, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifofor:v:8:y:2007:i:2:p:35-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.