Panel 3: Challenges for Europe´s political institutions and society
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 7 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49 (89) 9224-0
Fax: +49 (89) 985369
Web page: http://www.cesifo-group.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hendricks, Lutz A., 2002.
"How Important is Human Capital for Development? Evidence from Immigrant Earnings,"
Staff General Research Papers
11409, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lutz Hendricks, 2002. "How Important Is Human Capital for Development? Evidence from Immigrant Earnings," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(1), pages 198-219, March.
- George J. Borjas, 2003.
"The Labor Demand Curve is Downward Sloping: Reexamining the Impact of Immigration on the Labor Market,"
NBER Working Papers
9755, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George J. Borjas, 2003. "The Labor Demand Curve Is Downward Sloping: Reexamining The Impact Of Immigration On The Labor Market," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 118(4), pages 1335-1374, November.
- George J. Borjas, 1994. "The Economics of Immigration," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(4), pages 1667-1717, December.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Ventura, Jaume, 2001.
"The World Income Distribution,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2973, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- George J. Borjas & Richard B. Friedman & Lawrence F. Katz, 1997. "How Much Do Immigration and Trade Affect Labor Market Outcomes?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 28(1), pages 1-90.
- George J. Borjas, 2009.
"Immigration in High-Skill Labor Markets: The Impact of Foreign Students on the Earnings of Doctorates,"
in: Science and Engineering Careers in the United States: An Analysis of Markets and Employment, pages 131-161
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George J. Borjas, 2006. "Immigration in High-Skill Labor Markets: The Impact of Foreign Students on the Earnings of Doctorates," NBER Working Papers 12085, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Findlay, Ronald, 1982. "International distributive justice : A trade theoretic approach," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1-2), pages 1-14, August.
- Donald R. Davis & David E. Weinstein, 2002. "Technological Superiority and the Losses from Migration," NBER Working Papers 8971, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifofor:v:7:y:2006:i:3:p:36-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.