Comparative advantage, cross-border mergers and merger waves: International economics meets industrial organization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Peter Neary, 2007.
"Cross-Border Mergers as Instruments of Comparative Advantage,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 74(4), pages 1229-1257.
- Neary, J. Peter, 2004. "Cross-Border Mergers as Instruments of Comparative Advantage," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 34, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- J. Peter Neary, 2004. "Cross-border mergers as instruments of comparative advantage," Working Papers 200404, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Neary, J Peter, 2004. "Cross-Border Mergers as Instruments of Comparative Advantage," CEPR Discussion Papers 4325, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- J. Peter Neary, 2002. "Globalisation and market structure," Working Papers 200220, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Loecker & Jozef Konings & Patrick Cayseele, 2008.
"Merger Review: How Much of Industry is Affected in an International Perspective?,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 1-19, March.
- Patrick Van Cayseele & Jozef Konings & Jan De Loecker, 2003. "Merger Review: How much of Industry is Affected in an International Perspective ?," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0315, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Steven Brakman & Harry Garretsen & Charles van Marrewijk, 2006. "Cross-Border Mergers & Acquisitions: The Facts as a Guide for International Economics," CESifo Working Paper Series 1823, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsÜbernahme; International; Komparativer Kostenvorteil; Industrieökonomik; Welt; Takeover; Comparative advantage; Industrial economics; World;
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifofor:v:7:y:2006:i:1:p:22-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.