Pension and medicost reform - averting the demoghaphic/fiscal demise
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jagadeesh Gokhale & Kent Smetters, 2005. "Measuring Social Security's Financial Problems," NBER Working Papers 11060, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hans Fehr & Sabine Jokisch & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 2004.
"The Role of Immigration in Dealing with the Developed World's Demographic Transition,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 60(3), pages 296-296, September.
- Hans Fehr & Sabine Jokisch & Laurence Kotlikoff, 2004. "The Role of Immigration in Dealing with the Developed World's Demographic Transition," NBER Working Papers 10512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Philip Oreopoulos, 1999. "Generational Accounting and Immigration in the United States," NBER Working Papers 7041, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsÖffentliche Sozialausgaben; Gesundheitskosten; Finanzpolitik; Steuerreform; Sozialreform; Vereinigte Staaten; Industriestaaten; Public Social Expenditure; Health care costs; Fiscal policy; Tax reform; Social reform; United States; Industrialized countries;
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifofor:v:6:y:2005:i:4:p:37-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.