Whose afraid of a renminbi float?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Owen F. Humpage, 2004. "On the rotation of the earth, drunken sailors, and exchange rate policy," Economic Commentary, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Feb.
- Mark P. Taylor, 1995. "The Economics of Exchange Rates," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, pages 13-47.
- Patrick C. Higgins & Owen F. Humpage, 2005. "The Chinese renminbi: what’s real, what’s not," Economic Commentary, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Aug.
- Michael M. Hutchison, 2003. "Is official foreign exchange intervention effective?," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue jul18.
More about this item
KeywordsFlexibler Wechselkurs; Währung; Währungspolitik; China; Renminbi; Flexible exchange rate; Currency; Currency policy;
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifofor:v:6:y:2005:i:3:p:22-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.