The Chinese economy: How much market - how much state?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Albert G. Z. Hu & Gary H. Jefferson, 2002. "FDI Impact and Spillover: Evidence from China's Electronic and Textile Industries," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(8), pages 1063-1076, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Singh, Ajit., 2007.
"Globalisation, industrial revolutions in India and China and labour markets in advanced countries : implications for national and international economic policy,"
ILO Working Papers
993979343402676, International Labour Organization.
- Singh, Ajit, 2007. "Globalisation, industrial revolutions in India and China and labour markets in advanced countries: implications for national and international economic policy," MPRA Paper 53369, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edward, Peter, 2006. "Examining Inequality: Who Really Benefits from Global Growth?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1667-1695, October.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:397934 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEntwicklung; Wirtschaftswachstum; Wirtschaftsordnung; Marktwirtschaft; China; Economic development; Economic growth; Economic system; Market economy;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifofor:v:6:y:2005:i:3:p:03-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.