Implications of this year's EU Enlargement: A preliminary Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Michael Finger & Philip Schuler, 2000. "Implementation of Urugauy Round Commitments: The Development Challenge," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(04), pages 511-525, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jerome L. Stein, 2005. "The Transition Economies: A NATREX Evaluation of Research," CESifo Working Paper Series 1449, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsEU-Erweiterung; EU-Beitrittskriterien; EU-Staaten; Mitgliedschaft; EU enlargement; EU accession criteria; EU countries; Membership;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifofor:v:5:y:2004:i:3:p:61-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .