Market Access and Domestic Support Measures
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 4 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Poschingerstr. 5, 81679 München|
Web page: http://www.cesifo-group.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joseph Francois & Hans van Meijl, 2003. "Economic Implications of Trade Liberalization Under the Doha Round," Working Papers 2003-20, CEPII research center.
- Bruce A. Babcock & John C. Beghin & Jacinto F. Fabiosa & Stephane De Cara & Amani Elobeid & Cheng Fang & Chad E. Hart & Murat Isik & Holger Matthey & Alexander E. Saak & Karen Kovarik & FAPRI Staff, 2002.
"Doha Round of the World Trade Organization: Appraising Further Liberalization of Agricultural Markets, The,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
02-wp317, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Bruce A. Babcock & John C. Beghin & Jacinto F. Fabiosa & Stephane De Cara & Amani Elobeid & Cheng Fang & Chad E. Hart & Murat Isik & Holger Matthey & Alexander E. Saak & Karen Kovarik & FAPRI Staff, 2002. "Doha Round of the World Trade Organization: Appraising Further Liberalization of Agricultural Markets, The," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 02-wp317, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Clive Bell & Shantayanan Devarajan & Hans Gersbach, 2003. "The long-run economic costs of AIDS : theory and an application to South Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3152, The World Bank.
- Joseph Francois & Will Martin, 2002.
"Formula Approaches for Market Access Negotiations,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
02-125/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- BOUËT Antoine & FONTAGNE Lionel & MIMOUNI Mondher, . "Direct Measure of Protection: a Rehabilitation," EcoMod2003 330700023, EcoMod.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Ng, Francis & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2001.
"Eliminating excessive tariffs on exports of least developed countries,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2604, The World Bank.
- Bernard Hoekman & Francis Ng & Marcelo Olarreaga, 2002. "Eliminating Excessive Tariffs on Exports of Least Developed Countries," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 16(1), pages 1-21, June.
- Lionel Fontagné & Friedrich von Kirchbach & Mondher Mimouni, 2001. "A First Assessment of Environment-Related Trade Barriers," Working Papers 2001-10, CEPII research center.
- Thomas W. Hertel & Bernard M. Hoekman & Will Martin, 2002. "Developing Countries and a New Round of WTO Negotiations," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 17(1), pages 113-140.
- BOUËT Antoine & BUREAU Jean-Christophe & DECREUX Yvan & JEAN Sébastien, . "Is Northern Agricultural Liberalization Beneficial to Developing Countries?," EcoMod2003 330700021, EcoMod.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Mattoo, Aaditya & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2001.
"Unrestricted market access for Sub-Saharan Africa - How much is it worth and who pays?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2595, The World Bank.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Mattoo, Aaditya & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2001. "Unrestricted Market Access for Sub-Saharan Africa: How Much is it Worth and Who Pays?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2820, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Otsuki, Tsunehiro & Wilson, John S. & Sewadeh, Mirvat, 2001. "A race to the top? A case study of food safety standards and African exports," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2563, The World Bank.
- Tangermann, Stefan, 2001. "Has The Uruguay Round Agreement On Agriculture Worked Well?," Working Papers 14586, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Thomas W. Hertel & Paul V. Preckel & John A.L. Cranfield & Maros Ivanic, 2003. "Multilateral Trade Liberalization and Poverty in Brazil and Chile," Economie Internationale, CEPII research center, issue 94-95, pages 201-233.
- Brenton, Paul, 2003. "Integrating the least developed countries into the world trading system : the current impact of EU preferences under everything but arms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3018, The World Bank.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Ng, Francis & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2002. "Reducing Agriculture Tariffs Versus Domestic Support: What's More Important for Developing Countries?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3576, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifofor:v:4:y:2003:i:3:p:3-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.