The Failure of the WTO Ministerial Meeting in Cancun: Implications for Further Research
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Cottier & Satoko Takenoshita, 2003. "The Balance of Power in WTO Decision-Making: Towards Weighted Voting in Legislative Response," Aussenwirtschaft, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, Swiss Institute for International Economics and Applied Economics Research, vol. 58(02), pages 169-214, June.
- J. Michael Finger & Philip Schuler, 2000. "Implementation of Urugauy Round Commitments: The Development Challenge," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(04), pages 511-525, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tony Cavoli & Ramkishen S. Rajan, 2006.
"Inflation Targeting Arrangements In Asia : Exploring The Role Of The Exchange Rate,"
Macroeconomics Working Papers
22564, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Chantal Dupasquier & Patrick N. Osakwe, 2006. "Trade Regimes, Liberalization and Macroeconomic Instability in Africa," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0604, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Chantal Dupasquier & Patrick N. Osakwe, 2006.
"Trade Regimes, Liberalization and Macroeconomic Instability in Africa,"
SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series
0604, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Chantal Dupasquier & Patrick N. Osakwe, 2006. "Trade Regimes, Liberalization and Macroeconomic Instability in Africa," Development Economics Working Papers 21823, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Patricia Garcia-Duran & Montserrat Millet, 2015. "Efficient multilateralism or bilateralism? The TTIP from an EU Trade Policy perspective," UB Economics Working Papers 2015/321, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsInternationale Handelspolitik; Internationale Wirtschaftsorganisation; Welt; International trade policy; International economic organization; World;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifofor:v:4:y:2003:i:3:p:11-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.