Europe: Is There an Aging Crisis or is it a Public Pension Problem?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 2 (2001)
Issue (Month): 4 (02)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49 (89) 9224-0
Fax: +49 (89) 985369
Web page: http://www.cesifo-group.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard Disney & Sarah Smith, 2002.
"The Labour Supply Effect of the Abolition of the Earnings Rule for Older Workers in the United Kingdom,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(478), pages C136-C152, March.
- Richard Disney & Sarah Smith, 2002. "The Labour Supply Effect of the Abolition of the Earnings Rule for Older Workers in the United Kingdom," CeRP Working Papers 17, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Robert Holzmann & Robert Palacios & Asta Zviniene, 2001. "On the Economics and Scope of Implicit Pension Debt: An International Perspective," Empirica, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 97-129, March.
- Sheetal K. Chand & Albert Jaeger, 1996. "Aging Populations and Public Pension Schemes," IMF Occasional Papers 147, International Monetary Fund.
- Richard Disney, 1996. "Can We Afford to Grow Older?," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026204157x, June.
- Baker, Michael & Benjamin, Dwayne, 1999. "How do retirement tests affect the labour supply of older men?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 27-51, January.
- Richard Disney & Paul Johnson (ed.), 2001. "Pension Systems and Retirement Incomes across OECD Countries," Books, Edward Elgar, number 2275.
- Banks, James & Disney, Richard & Smith, Zoe, 2000. "What Can We Learn from Generational Accounts for the United Kingdom?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(467), pages F575-97, November.
- Disney, Richard, 2000. "Crises in Public Pension Programmes in OECD: What Are the Reform Options?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(461), pages F1-23, February.
- Richard Johnson, 2000. "The effect of old-age insurance on male retirement : evidence from historical cross-country data," Research Working Paper RWP 00-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Jonathan Gruber & David A. Wise, 1999. "Social Security and Retirement around the World," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number grub99-1, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifofor:v:2:y:2001:i:4:p:25-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.