Future Prospects for Notional Defined Contribution Schemes
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 2 (2001)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Poschingerstr. 5, 81679 München|
Web page: http://www.cesifo-group.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Feldstein, Martin, 2002.
"The future of social security pensions in Europe,"
Journal of Financial Transformation,
Capco Institute, vol. 5, pages 8-12.
- Martin Feldstein, 2001. "The Future of Social Security Pensions in Europe," NBER Working Papers 8487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniele Franco, 2002. "Italy: A Never-Ending Pension Reform," NBER Chapters,in: Social Security Pension Reform in Europe, pages 211-262 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Palmer, Edward, 2000. "The Swedish pension reform model : framework and issues," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 23086, The World Bank.
- Disney, Richard, 1999. "OECD public pension programmes in crisis : an evaluation of the reform options," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 20849, The World Bank.
- Chlon, Agnieszka & Gora, Marek & Rutkowski, Michal, 1999. "Shaping pension reform in Poland : security through diversity," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 20852, The World Bank.
- Valdes-Prieto, Salvador, 2000. " The Financial Stability of Notional Account Pensions," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 102(3), pages 395-417, June.
- Disney, Richard, 1999. "Notional accounts as a pension reform strategy : an evaluation," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 21302, The World Bank. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)