Immigration Policies: Competing for Skills
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 1 (2000)
Issue (Month): 4 (03)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49 (89) 9224-0
Fax: +49 (89) 985369
Web page: http://www.cesifo-group.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul W. Miller, 1999. "Immigration Policy and Immigrant Quality: The Australian Points System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 192-197, May.
- Winkelmann, Rainer, 1999. "Immigration: The New Zealand Experience," IZA Discussion Papers 61, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Winkelmann, Rainer, 2000. "Immigration Policies and their Impact: The Case of New Zealand and Australia," IZA Discussion Papers 169, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- DeVoretz, Don J. & Laryea, Samuel A., 1999. "Canadian Immigration Experience: Any Lessons for Europe?," IZA Discussion Papers 59, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wolfgang Ochel, 2000. "Rekrutierung hochqualifizierter Arbeitskräfte im Ausland - zur Praxis anderer OECD-Länder," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 53(08), pages 09-14, 03.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifofor:v:1:y:2000:i:4:p:27-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.