EU Cohesion Policy and Innovation Support in Central and Eastern Europe: A Critical Review
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Camagni & Roberta Capello, 2013. "Regional Innovation Patterns and the EU Regional Policy Reform: Toward Smart Innovation Policies," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 355-389, June.
- Jean Pisani-Ferry & Pavle Petrovic & Michael A Landesmann & Vladimir Gligorov & Daniel Daianu & Torbjörn Becker & Zsolt Darvas & André Sapir & Beatrice Weder di Mauro, .
"Whither growth in central and eastern Europe? Policy lessons for an integrated Europe,"
Bruegel, number 453, December.
- André Sapir & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2010. "Whither Growth in Central and Eastern Europe ?Policy Lessons for an Integrated Europe," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/174279, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Erkki Karo & Rainer Kattel, 2015. "Economic development and evolving state capacities in Central and Eastern Europe: can "smart specialization" make a difference?," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 172-187, June.
- Slavo Radosevic, 2017. "Upgrading technology in Central and Eastern European economies," IZA World of Labor, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), pages 338-338, February.
- Kravtsova, Victoria & Radosevic, Slavo, 2012.
"Are systems of innovation in Eastern Europe efficient?,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 109-126.
- Victoria Kravtsova & Slavo Radosevic, 2009. "Are systems of innovation in Eastern Europe efficient?," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 101, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Fratesi, Ugo & Perucca, Giovanni, 2014. "Territorial Capital and the Effectiveness of Cohesion Policies: an Assessment for CEE Regions," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 29, pages 165-191.
- Philippe Aghion & Heike Harmgart & Natalia Weisshaar, 2011. "Fostering Growth in CEE Countries: A Country-tailored Approach to Growth Policy," Chapters,in: Challenges for European Innovation Policy, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Philip McCann & Raquel Ortega-Argilés, 2016. "The early experience of smart specialization implementation in EU cohesion policy," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(8), pages 1407-1427, August.
- Alessandro Muscio & Alasdair Reid & Lorena Rivera Leon, 2015. "An empirical test of the regional innovation paradox: can smart specialisation overcome the paradox in Central and Eastern Europe?," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 153-171, June.
- A. Gauselmann & M. Knell & J. Stephan, 2011. "What drives FDI in Central-Eastern Europe? Evidence from the IWH-FDI-Micro database," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3), pages 343-357.
- Marek Tiits & Tarmo Kalvet & Imre Mürk, 2015. "Smart Specialisation in Cohesion Economies," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 6(2), pages 296-319, June.
- repec:taf:ceasxx:v:65:y:2013:i:8:p:1502-1528 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:101:y:2014:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1344-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philip McCann & Raquel Ortega-Argilés, 2015. "Smart Specialization, Regional Growth and Applications to European Union Cohesion Policy," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(8), pages 1291-1302, August.
- Henning Kroll, 2015. "Efforts to Implement Smart Specialization in Practice--Leading Unlike Horses to the Water," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(10), pages 2079-2098, October.
- Slavo Radosevic, 2011. "Science-industry links in Central and Eastern Europe and the Commonwealth of Independent States: conventional policy wisdom facing reality," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(5), pages 365-378, June.
- John Bachtler & Carlos Mendez & Hildegard Oraže, 2014. "From Conditionality to Europeanization in Central and Eastern Europe: Administrative Performance and Capacity in Cohesion Policy," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 735-757, April.
- Jan Ženka & Josef Novotný & Pavel Csank, 2014. "Regional Competitiveness in Central European Countries: In Search of a Useful Conceptual Framework," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 164-183, January.
- Slavo Radosevic & Katerina Ciampi Stancova, 2015. "External dimensions of smart specialisation: Opportunities and challenges for trans-regional and transnational collaboration in the EU-13," JRC Working Papers JRC96030, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Slavo Radosevic & Benedetto Lepori, 2009. "Public research funding systems in central and eastern Europe: between excellence and relevance: introduction to special section," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(9), pages 659-666, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifofor:v:19:y:2018:i:1:p:24-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.