What Explains Ireland’s Fragile Recovery from the Crisis? The Politics of Comparative Institutional Advantage
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kelly, Morgan, 2010. "Whatever Happened to Ireland?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7811, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karl Whelan, 2013. "Sovereign default and the euro," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 478-501, AUTUMN.
- Wood, richard, 2014. "Eurozone Macroeconomic Framework: Reducing Internal and External Imbalances," MPRA Paper 53569, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vassilis Monastiriotis & Niamh Hardiman & Aidan Regan & Chiara Goretti & Lucio Landi & J. Ignacio Conde-Ruiz & Carmen Marín & Ricardo Cabral, 2013. "Austerity measures in crisis countries — results and impact on mid-term development," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 48(1), pages 4-32, January.
- Frank Barry & Adele Bergin, 2012. "Inward Investment and Irish Exports over the Recession and Beyond," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(10), pages 1291-1304, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johnston, Alison & Regan, Aidan, 2014. "European integration and the incompatibility of national varieties of capitalism problems with institutional divergence in a monetary union," MPIfG Discussion Paper 14/15, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Alison Johnston & Aidan Regan, 2016. "European Monetary Integration and the Incompatibility of National Varieties of Capitalism," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 318-336, March.
More about this item
KeywordsFinanzkrise; Öffentliche Schulden; Schuldenkrise; Konjunkturtheorie; Irland;
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifofor:v:15:y:2014:i:2:p:26-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.