Slovakia: The Consequences of Joining the Euro Aea before the Crisis for a Small Catching-up Economy
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 14 (2013)
Issue (Month): 1 (05)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Poschingerstrasse 5, 81679 Munich, Germany|
Phone: +49 (89) 9224-0
Fax: +49 (89) 985369
Web page: http://www.cesifo-group.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Matthieu Bussière & Jarko Fidrmuc & Bernd Schnatz, 2008. "EU Enlargement and Trade Integration: Lessons from a Gravity Model," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 562-576, 08.
- Nienke Oomes, 2005.
"Maintaining Competitiveness Under Equilibrium Real Appreciation: The Case of Slovakia,"
IMF Working Papers
05/65, International Monetary Fund.
- Oomes, Nienke, 2005. "Maintaining competitiveness under equilibrium real appreciation: The case of Slovakia," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 187-204, June.
- Zuzana Brixiova & Margaret Morgan & Andreas Wörgötter, 2009. "Estonia and Euro Adoption: Small Country Challenges of Joining EMU," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 728, OECD Publishing.
- Martin Berka & Michael B. Devereux & Charles Engel, 2012. "Real Exchange Rate Adjustment in and out of the Eurozone," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(3), pages 179-85, May.
- Égert, Balázs, 2011.
"Catching-up and inflation in Europe: Balassa-Samuelson, Engel's Law and other culprits,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 208-229, June.
- Balázs Égert, 2010. "Catching-up and Inflation in Europe: Balassa-Samuelson, Engel's Law and Other Culprits," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 792, OECD Publishing.
- Balazs Egert, 2010. "Catching-up and Inflation in Europe: Balassa-Samuelson, Engel's Law and other Culprits," CESifo Working Paper Series 3110, CESifo Group Munich.
- Balazs Egert, 2010. "Catching-up and inflation in Europe: Balassa-Samuelson, Engel’s Law and other Culprits," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp991, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Brixiova, Zuzana & Vartia, Laura & Wörgötter, Andreas, 2010. "Capital flows and the boom-bust cycle: The case of Estonia," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 55-72, March.
- Felix Hüfner & Isabell Koske, 2008. "The Euro Changeover in the Slovak Republic: Implications for Inflation and Interest Rates," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 632, OECD Publishing.
- Calvo, Guillermo & Coricelli, Fabrizio & Ottonello, Pablo, 2012. "The Labor Market Consequences of Financial Crises With or Without Inflation: Jobless and Wageless Recoveries," CEPR Discussion Papers 9218, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Klein, Caroline & Price, Robert & Wörgötter, Andreas, 2013.
"Slovakia: A Catching Up Euro Area Member In and Out of the Crisis,"
IZA Policy Papers
55, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Caroline Klein & Robert W.R. Price & Andreas Wörgötter, 2013. "Slovakia: A Catching Up Euro Area Member In and Out of the Crisis," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1019, OECD Publishing.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Senaj, Matus, 2012.
"Human Capital, Consumption, and Housing Wealth in Transition,"
Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century
62058, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Matus Senaj, 2012. "Human Capital, Consumption, and Housing Wealth in Transition," Working and Discussion Papers WP 2/2012, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Fabrizio Coricelli & Pablo Ottonello, 2012. "Labor Market, Financial Crises and Inflation: Jobless and Wageless Recoveries," NBER Working Papers 18480, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifofor:v:14:y:2013:i:1:p:57-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.