European Fiscal Union: From Monetary Back Door to Parliamentary Main Entrance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ansgar Belke & Christian Dreger, 2011.
"Ramifications of Debt Restructuring on the Euro Area: The Example of Large European Economies' Exposure to Greece,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1141, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Belke, Ansgar & Dreger, Christian, 2011. "Ramifications of Debt Restructuring on the Euro Area – The Example of Large European Economies' Exposure to Greece," Ruhr Economic Papers 273, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Foresti, Pasquale, 2017. "Monetary and fiscal policies in interaction in monetary unions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69623, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Calmfors, Lars, 2015. "The Roles of Fiscal Rules, Fiscal Councils and Fiscal Union in EU Integration," Working Paper Series 1076, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Deborah Mabbett & Waltraud Schelkle, 2014. "Searching under the lamp-post: the evolution of fiscal surveillance," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 5, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Deborah Mabbett & Waltraud Schelkle, 2014. "Searching under the lamp-post: the evolution of fiscal surveillance," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 75, European Institute, LSE.
More about this item
KeywordsGeldpolitik; Finanzpolitik; Euro-Anleihe; Internationale wirtschaftspolitische Koordination; Wirkungsanalyse; EU-Staaten;
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifofor:v:13:y:2012:i:1:p:28-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .