A Discussion of the Changes to Europe's Macro-fiscal Framework in Response to the Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Beetsma, Roel & Giuliodori, Massimo & Walschot, Mark & Wierts, Peter, 2013.
"Fifty years of fiscal planning and implementation in the Netherlands,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 119-138.
- Roel Beetsma & Massimo Giuliodori & Mark Walschot & Peter Wierts, 2010. "Fifty Years of Fiscal Planning and Implementation in the Netherlands," DNB Working Papers 260, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Beetsma, Roel & Giuliodori, Massimo & Walschot, Mark & Wierts, Peter, 2010. "Fifty Years of Fiscal Planning and Implementation in the Netherlands," CEPR Discussion Papers 7969, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roel Beetsma & Massimo Giuliodori & Peter Wierts, 2009. "Planning to cheat: EU fiscal policy in real time," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 24, pages 753-804, October.
- Roel Beetsma & Benjamin Bluhm & Massimo Giuliodori & Peter Wierts, 2011.
"From First-Release to Ex-Post Fiscal Data: Exploring the Sources of Revision Errors in the EU,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
11-080/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Beetsma, Roel & Bluhm, Benjamin & Giuliodori, Massimo & Wierts, Peter, 2011. "From First-Release to Ex-Post Fiscal Data: Exploring the Sources of Revision Errors in the EU," CEPR Discussion Papers 8413, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsFinanzpolitik; Internationale wirtschaftspolitische Koordination; Haushaltskonsolidierung; Eurozone; Europäische Wirtschafts- und Währungsunion; EU-Staaten;
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifofor:v:13:y:2012:i:1:p:17-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.