The Diversity of Debt Crises in Europe
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Stein, Jerome L., 2006. "Stochastic Optimal Control, International Finance, and Debt Crises," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199280575.
- Stein, Jerome L., 2011.
"The crisis, Fed, Quants and stochastic optimal control,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 272-280, January.
- Stein, Jerome L., 2011. "The crisis, Fed, Quants and stochastic optimal control," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 272-280.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mittnik, Stefan & Semmler, Willi, 2013. "The real consequences of financial stress," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1479-1499.
- Haluk Yener & Thanasis Stengos & M. Ege Yazgan, 2015.
"Survival Maximizing Leverage of an Economy: The Case of Greece,"
1503, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Haluk Yener & Thanasis Stengos & M. Ege Yazgan, 2015. "Survival Maximizing Leverage of an Economy: The Case of Greece," Working Paper series 15-17, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Beirne, John & Fratzscher, Marcel, 2013.
"The pricing of sovereign risk and contagion during the European sovereign debt crisis,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 60-82.
- Beirne, John & Fratzscher, Marcel, 2012. "The Pricing of Sovereign Risk and Contagion during the European Sovereign Debt Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 9249, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fratzscher, Marcel & Beirne, John, 2013. "The pricing of sovereign risk and contagion during the European sovereign debt crisis," Working Paper Series 1625, European Central Bank.
- Begoña Álvarez García & Lucía Boedo Vilabella & Dolores Lagoa Varela, 2012. "A new theoretical analysis of the debt financing decision. European evidence from industry data," Economic Analysis Working Papers (2002-2010). Atlantic Review of Economics (2011-2016), Colexio de Economistas de A Coruña, Spain and Fundación Una Galicia Moderna, vol. 2, pages 1-1, December.
- Haluk Yener & Thanasis Stengos & M. Ege Yazgan, 2017.
"Analysis of the seeds of the debt crisis in Europe,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 1589-1610.
- Haluk Yener & Thanasis Stengos & M. Ege Yazgan, 2014. "Analysis Of The Seeds Of The Debt Crisis In Europe," Working Papers 1406, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Proaño, Christian R. & Schoder, Christian & Semmler, Willi, 2014.
"Financial stress, sovereign debt and economic activity in industrialized countries: Evidence from dynamic threshold regressions,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, pages 17-37.
- Christian Proano & Christian Schoder & Willi Semmler, 2014. "Financial Stress, Sovereign Debt, and Economic Activity in Industrialized Countries: Evidence from Dynamic Threshold Regressions," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2014-06, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Christian R. Proaño & Christian Schoder & Willi Semmler, 2014. "Financial Stress, Sovereign Debt and Economic Activity in Industrialized Countries: Evidence from Dynamic Threshold Regressions," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp167, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Proaño, Christian R. & Schoder, Christian & Semmler, Willi, 2014. "Financial Stress, Sovereign Debt and Economic Activity in Industrialized Countries: Evidence from Dynamic Threshold Regressions," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 4085, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Wall, Larry D., 2012. "Central Banking for Financial Stability: Some Lessons from the Recent Instability in the United States and Euro Area," ADBI Working Papers 379, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Larry D. Wall, 2012. "Central banking for financial stability Some lessons from the recent instability in the US and euro area," Public Policy Review, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan, vol. 8(3), pages 247-280, August.
- Schrader, Klaus & Laaser, Claus-Friedrich, 2012. "Die Krise in Südeuropa oder die Angst vor dem Dominoeffekt: Griechenland, Portugal und Spanien im Krisentest," Kiel Discussion Papers 500/501, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Karlhans Sauernheimer, 2011. "Greece: Bail-out Packages, Current Account and Foreign Debt," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 12(4), pages 37-43, December.
- Willi Semmler & André Semmler & Christian Schoder, 2013. "Makroökonomische Effekte der Haushaltskonsolidierung in der Europäischen Union," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 82(4), pages 163-180.
- Mirdala, Rajmund & Ruščáková, Anna, 2015. "On Origins and Implications of the Sovereign Debt Crisis in the Euro Area," MPRA Paper 68859, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haluk Yener & Thanasis Stengos & M. Ege Yazgan, 2014. "Analysis of The Seeds of Debt Crisis in Europe," Working Paper series 24_14, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Draper Thomas, 2013. "An Analysis of the European Debt Crisis: Its Etiology, Current Status, and Possible Future Direction," CRIS - Bulletin of the Centre for Research and Interdisciplinary Study, De Gruyter Open, vol. 2013(1), pages 61-76, January.
More about this item
KeywordsÖffentliche Schulden; Krise; EU-Staaten;
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- H60 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifofor:v:12:y:2011:i:4:p:44-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.