Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Devereux, Michael P. & Guiso, Luigi & Hassler, John & Saint-Paul, Gilles & Sinn, Hans-Werner & Sturm, Jan-Egbert & Vives, Xavier, 2010. "The European economy," Munich Reprints in Economics 20104, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lindbeck, Assar, 2008. "Prospects for the Welfare State," Working Paper Series 731, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Koskela, Erkki & Stenbacka, Rune, 2007. "Equilibrium Unemployment with Outsourcing under Labour Market Imperfections," IZA Discussion Papers 2628, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luciano Fanti, 2012.
"PAYG pensions and fertility drop: some (pleasant) arithmetic,"
2012/147, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Luciano Fanti, 2012. "PAYG pensions and fertility drop: some (pleasant) arithmetic," Discussion Papers 2012/146, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Erkki Koskela & Rune Stenbacka, 2007. "Equilibrium Unemployment with Outsourcing under Labour Market Imperfections," CESifo Working Paper Series 1892, CESifo Group Munich.
- Luciano Fanti, 2012. "Consequences of a boost of mandatory retirement age on long run income and PAYG pensions," Discussion Papers 2012/149, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Luciano Fanti & Luca Gori, 2014.
"An OLG model of growth with longevity: when grandparents take care of grandchildren,"
Portuguese Economic Journal,
Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 13(1), pages 39-51, April.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2011. "An OLG model of growth with longevity: when grandparents take care of grandchildren," MPRA Paper 31166, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInternationale Arbeitsteilung; Globalisierung; Weltwirtschaftspolitik; Europa; Welt;
- F01 - International Economics - - General - - - Global Outlook
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifofor:v:12:y:2011:i:3:p:09-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.