On the Macroeconomics of European Divergence
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 12 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (07)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49 (89) 9224-0
Fax: +49 (89) 985369
Web page: http://www.cesifo-group.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Robert Koll, 2000. "The Euro, Interest Rates and European Economic Growth," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 1(3), pages 30-31, October.
- Sergio Cesaratto & Antonella Stirati, 2011.
"Germany and the European and Global Crises,"
Department of Economics University of Siena
607, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Fernanda Nechio, 2011. "Monetary policy when one size does not fit all," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue june13.
- Feldstein, Martin & Horioka, Charles, 1980.
"Domestic Saving and International Capital Flows,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 314-29, June.
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Teresa Buchen & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2011.
"Trade Imbalances – Causes, Consequences and Policy Measures: Ifo’s Statement for the Camdessus Commission,"
Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 12(1), pages 47-58, 03.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner & Buchen, T. & Wollmershäuser, Timo, 2011. "Trade imbalances - causes, consequences and policy measures: Ifo’s statement for the camdessus commission," Munich Reprints in Economics 19568, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 1996. "Foundations of International Macroeconomics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262150476, June.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2010. "Rescuing Europe," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 11(SPECIALIS), pages 1-22, 08.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifofor:v:12:y:2011:i:2:p:19-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.