Citizen-centric Governance Indicators: Measuring and Monitoring Governance by Listening to the People
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ivanyna, Maksym & Shah, Anwar, 2009.
"Citizen-Centric Governance Indicators: Measuring and Monitoring Governance by Listening to the People and Not the Interest Groups,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2009-27, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Maksym Ivanyna & Anwar Shah, 2009. "Citizen-centric governance indicators: Measuring and monitoring governance by listening to the people and not the interest groups," Working Papers 077, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Ivanyna, Maksym & Shah, Anwar, 2010. "Citizen-centric governance indicators : measuring and monitoring governance by listening to the people and not the interest groups," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5181, The World Bank.
- Charles Oman & Christiane Arndt, 2006. "Governance Indicators for Development," OECD Development Centre Policy Insights 33, OECD Publishing.
- Andrews, Matthew, 2008. "Are One-Best-Way Models of Effective Government Suitable for Developing Countries?," Working Paper Series rwp08-014, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anwar Shah, 2012. "The 18th Constitutional Amendment: Glue or Solvent for Nation Building and Citizenship in Pakistan?," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 17(Special E), pages 387-424, September.
More about this item
KeywordsGovernance-Ansatz; Sozialer Indikator; Gesellschaft; Welt;
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifofor:v:12:y:2011:i:1:p:59-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.