Citizen-centric Governance Indicators: Measuring and Monitoring Governance by Listening to the People
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 12 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (03)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49 (89) 9224-0
Fax: +49 (89) 985369
Web page: http://www.cesifo-group.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ivanyna, Maksym & Shah, Anwar, 2010.
"Citizen-centric governance indicators : measuring and monitoring governance by listening to the people and not the interest groups,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5181, The World Bank.
- Maksym Ivanyna & Anwar Shah, 2009. "Citizen-centric governance indicators: Measuring and monitoring governance by listening to the people and not the interest groups," Working Papers 077, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Ivanyna, Maksym & Shah, Anwar, 2009. "Citizen-Centric Governance Indicators: Measuring and Monitoring Governance by Listening to the People and Not the Interest Groups," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-27, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Charles Oman & Christiane Arndt, 2006. "Governance Indicators for Development," OECD Development Centre Policy Insights 33, OECD Publishing.
- Andrews, Matthew, 2008. "Are One-Best-Way Models of Effective Government Suitable for Developing Countries?," Working Paper Series rwp08-014, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifofor:v:12:y:2011:i:1:p:59-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.