NAFTA – A Model Running Out of Breath?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 11 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Poschingerstr. 5, 81679 München|
Web page: http://www.cesifo-group.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andreas Waldkirch, 2010.
"The Effects of Foreign Direct Investment in Mexico since NAFTA,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(5), pages 710-745, 05.
- Waldkirch, Andreas, 2008. "The Effects of Foreign Direct Investment in Mexico since NAFTA," MPRA Paper 7975, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kuwayama, Mikio & Rosales V., Osvaldo, 2007. "Latin America meets China and India: prospects and challenges for trade and investment," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- Andrew Sharpe & Jean-François Arsenault, 2008. "The Canada-US ICT Investment Gap: An Update," CSLS Research Reports 2008-01, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Tadashi Ito, 2010. "NAFTA and Productivity Convergence between Mexico and the US," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 47(135), pages 15-55.
- Alan S. Alexandroff & Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Krista Lucenti, 2008. "Still Amigos: A Fresh Canada-US Approach to Reviving NAFTA," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 274, September. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifofor:v:11:y:2010:i:4:p:9-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.