NAFTA – A Model Running Out of Breath?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Waldkirch, 2010.
"The Effects of Foreign Direct Investment in Mexico since NAFTA,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(5), pages 710-745, May.
- Waldkirch, Andreas, 2008. "The Effects of Foreign Direct Investment in Mexico since NAFTA," MPRA Paper 7975, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kuwayama, Mikio & Rosales V., Osvaldo, 2007. "Latin America meets China and India: prospects and challenges for trade and investment," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- Andrew Sharpe & Jean-François Arsenault, 2008. "The Canada-US ICT Investment Gap: An Update," CSLS Research Reports 2008-01, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Tadashi Ito, 2010. "NAFTA and Productivity Convergence between Mexico and the US," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 47(135), pages 15-55.
- Alan S. Alexandroff & Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Krista Lucenti, 2008. "Still Amigos: A Fresh Canada-US Approach to Reviving NAFTA," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 274, September.
More about this item
KeywordsFreihandelszone; Außenhandel; NAFTA-Staaten;
- F00 - International Economics - - General - - - General
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifofor:v:11:y:2010:i:4:p:9-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.