NAFTA – A Model Running Out of Breath?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 11 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Poschingerstrasse 5, 81679 Munich, Germany|
Phone: +49 (89) 9224-0
Fax: +49 (89) 985369
Web page: http://www.cesifo-group.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andreas Waldkirch, 2010.
"The Effects of Foreign Direct Investment in Mexico since NAFTA,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(5), pages 710-745, 05.
- Waldkirch, Andreas, 2008. "The Effects of Foreign Direct Investment in Mexico since NAFTA," MPRA Paper 7975, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kuwayama, Mikio & Rosales V., Osvaldo, 2007. "Latin America meets China and India: prospects and challenges for trade and investment," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- Tadashi Ito, 2010. "NAFTA and Productivity Convergence between Mexico and the US," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 47(135), pages 15-55.
- Alan S. Alexandroff & Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Krista Lucenti, 2008. "Still Amigos: A Fresh Canada-US Approach to Reviving NAFTA," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 274, September.
- Andrew Sharpe & Jean-François Arsenault, 2008. "The Canada-US ICT Investment Gap: An Update," CSLS Research Reports 2008-01, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifofor:v:11:y:2010:i:4:p:9-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.