The 2010 Volcanic Ash Cloud and Its Financial Impact on the European Airline Industry
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sean Wilkinson & Sarah Dunn & Shu Ma, 2012. "The vulnerability of the European air traffic network to spatial hazards," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 60(3), pages 1027-1036, February.
- repec:eee:touman:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:449-466 is not listed on IDEAS
- Klaus Abberger & Biswa Nath Bhattacharyay & Chang Woon Nam & Gernot Nerb & Siegfried Schönherr, 2014. "How Can the Crisis Vulnerability of Emerging Economies Be Reduced?," ifo Forschungsberichte, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 65, October.
- Voltes-Dorta, Augusto & Rodríguez-Déniz, Héctor & Suau-Sanchez, Pere, 2017. "Vulnerability of the European air transport network to major airport closures from the perspective of passenger delays: Ranking the most critical airports," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 119-145.
- Boyd, Britta & Hollensen, Svend, 2012. "Strategic management of a family-owned airline: Analysing the absorptive capacity of Cimber Sterling Group A/S," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 70-78.
- Dunn, Sarah & Wilkinson, Sean M., 2016. "Increasing the resilience of air traffic networks using a network graph theory approach," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 39-50.
- A. T. Ismail-Zadeh & S. L. Cutter & K. Takeuchi & D. Paton, 2017. "Forging a paradigm shift in disaster science," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 86(2), pages 969-988, March.
More about this item
KeywordsNaturkatastrophe; Vulkan; Luftverunreinigung; Luftfahrtindustrie; Soziale Kosten; Island; Europa;
- L93 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Air Transportation
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifofor:v:11:y:2010:i:2:p:92-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.