Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andersen, Torben M. & Svarer, Michael, 2009.
"Business cycle dependent unemployment insurance,"
Kiel Working Papers
1498, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Andersen, Torben M. & Svarer, Michael, 2010. "Business Cycle Dependent Unemployment Insurance," IZA Discussion Papers 5196, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andersen, Torben M & Svarer, Michael, 2009. "Business Cycle Dependent Unemployment Insurance," CEPR Discussion Papers 7334, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Torben M. Andersen & Michael Svarer, 2010. "Business Cycle Dependent Unemployment Insurance," Economics Working Papers 2010-16, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Bell, David & Blanchflower, David, 2010. "Youth Unemployment: Deja Vu?," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2010-04, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Laurence M. Ball, 2009. "Hysteresis in Unemployment: Old and New Evidence," NBER Working Papers 14818, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lothar Funk, 2010. "Die europäische Flexicurity-Strategie : ein Überblick zu wichtigen Vor- und Nachteilen. The European Flexicurity-Strategy : A Survey on Important Pros and Cons," Duesseldorf Working Papers in Applied Management and Economics fobe15, Duesseldorf University of Applied Sciences.
- Niels Framroze Møller, 2013.
"Understanding Unemployment Hysteresis: A system-based econometric approach to changing equilibria and slow adjustment,"
13-06, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Møller, Niels Framroze, 2016. "How to decode Unemployment Persistence: An econometric framework for identifying and comparing the sources of persistence," MPRA Paper 70058, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lothar Funk, 2010. "Die europäische Flexicurity-Strategie : ein Überblick zu wichtigen Vor- und Nachteilen. The European Flexicurity-Strategy : A Survey on Important Pros and Cons," Duesseldorf Working Papers in Applied Management and Economics 15, Duesseldorf University of Applied Sciences.
More about this item
KeywordsLangzeitarbeitslosigkeit; Arbeitsmarktpolitik; Wirkungsanalyse; Europa;
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifofor:v:11:y:2010:i:1:p:23-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.