Are Older People Responsible for High Healthcare Costs?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 10 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (04)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49 (89) 9224-0
Fax: +49 (89) 985369
Web page: http://www.cesifo-group.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- R.G. Evans & K.M. McGrail & S.G. Morgan & M.L. Barer & C. Hertzman, 2001. "APOCALYPSE NO: Population Aging and the Future of Health Care Systems," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 59, McMaster University.
- Evans, R.G. & McGrail, K.M. & Morgan, S.G. & Barer, M.L. & Hertzman, C., 2001. "Apocalypse No: Population Aging and the Future of Health Care Systems," Centre for Health Services and Policy Research 2001:3r, University of British Columbia - Centre for Health Services and Policy Research..
- Peter Zweifel & Stefan Felder & Markus Meiers, 1999. "Ageing of population and health care expenditure: a red herring?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(6), pages 485-496.
- Zhou Yang & Edward C. Norton & Sally C. Stearns, 2003. "Longevity and Health Care Expenditures," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 58(1), pages S2-S10.
- U. Mohanty & Sethu Raman & D. Rao, 2007. "Editorial," Natural Hazards, International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 42(2), pages 253-255, August.
- Meena Seshamani & Alastair Gray, 2004. "Ageing and health-care expenditure: the red herring argument revisited," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(4), pages 303-314.
- U. Mohanty & S. Raman & D. Rao, 2007. "Editorial," Natural Hazards, International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 41(3), pages 379-379, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifofor:v:10:y:2009:i:1:p:57-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.