Lessons from the EU Eastern Enlargement: Chances and Challenges for Policy Makers
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 9 (2012)
Issue (Month): 4 (02)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Poschingerstr. 5, 81679 München|
Web page: http://www.cesifo-group.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Drinkwater, Stephen & Eade, John & Garapich, Michal, 2006.
"Poles Apart? EU Enlargement and the Labour Market Outcomes of Immigrants in the UK,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2410, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stephen Drinkwater & John Eade & Michal Garapich, 2006. "Poles Apart? EU Enlargement and the Labour Market Outcomes of immigrants in the UK," School of Economics Discussion Papers 1706, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Christian Dustmann & Tommaso Frattini & Caroline Halls, 2009.
"Assessing the Fiscal Costs and Benefits of A8 Migration to the UK,"
CReAM Discussion Paper Series
0918, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Christian Dustmann & Tommaso Frattini & Caroline Halls, 2010. "Assessing the Fiscal Costs and Benefits of A8 Migration to the UK," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 31(1), pages 1-41, 03.
- Ken Clark & Stephen Drinkwater, 2008. "The labour-market performance of recent migrants," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(3), pages 496-517, Autumn.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifodic:v:9:y:2012:i:4:p:09-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.