Immigration and Europe’s Demographic Problems: Analysis and Policy Considerations
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 9 (2012)
Issue (Month): 4 (02)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49 (89) 9224-0
Fax: +49 (89) 985369
Web page: http://www.cesifo-group.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Giovanni Peri & Chad Sparber, 2008.
"Task Specialization, Immigration, and Wages,"
CReAM Discussion Paper Series
0802, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Giovanni Peri & Chad Sparber, 2008. "Task Specialisation, Immigration and Wages," Development Working Papers 252, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Giovanni Peri & Chad Sparber, 2009. "Task Specialization, Immigration and Wages," Working Papers 91, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Frédéric Docquier & Çaǧlar Özden & Giovanni Peri, 2010.
"The Wage Effects of Immigration and Emigration,"
NBER Working Papers
16646, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frederic DOCQUIER & Çaglar OZDEN & Giovanni PERI, 2010. "The Wage Effects of Immigration and Emigration," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010044, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Docquier, Frederic & Ozden, Caglar & Peri, Giovanni, 2011. "The wage effects of immigration and emigration," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5556, The World Bank.
- Hatton, Timothy J. & Williamson, Jeffrey G, 2009.
"Vanishing Third World Emigrants?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7222, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Timothy J. Hatton & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2009. "Vanishing Third World Emigrants?," NBER Working Papers 14785, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timothy J. Hatton & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2009. "Vanishing Third World Emigrants?," CEPR Discussion Papers 606, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifodic:v:9:y:2012:i:4:p:03-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.