Measuring Interest Group Activity
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 8 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (01)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Poschingerstr. 5, 81679 München|
Web page: http://www.cesifo-group.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jordi Blanes i Vidal & Mirko Draca & Christian Fons-Rosen, 2010.
"Revolving Door Lobbyists,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0993, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Arndt Wonka & Frank R Baumgartner & Christine Mahoney & Joost Berkhout, 2010. "Measuring the size and scope of the EU interest group population," European Union Politics, , vol. 11(3), pages 463-476, September.
- Potters, J.J.M. & Sloof, R., 1996.
"Interest groups : A survey of empirical models that try to assess their influence,"
Other publications TiSEM
ff27d5d8-f584-4386-a1fc-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Potters, Jan & Sloof, Randolph, 1996. "Interest groups: A survey of empirical models that try to assess their influence," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 403-442, November.
- de Figueiredo, John & Kim, James, 2004. "When Do Firms Hire Lobbyists? The Organization of Lobbying at the Federal Communications Commission," Working papers 4483-04, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- John M. de Figueiredo & James J. Kim, 2004. "When do firms hire lobbyists? The organization of lobbying at the Federal Communications Commission," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(6), pages 883-900, December.
- John M. de Figueiredo, 2009. "Integrated Political Strategy," NBER Working Papers 15053, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Stratmann, 2005. "Some talk: Money in politics. A (partial) review of the literature," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 124(1), pages 135-156, July.
- John M. de Figueiredo & James J. Kim, 2004. "When Do Firms Hire Lobbyists? The Organization of Lobbying at the Federal Communications Commission," NBER Working Papers 10553, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- de Figueiredo, John M & Silverman, Brian S, 2006. "Academic Earmarks and the Returns to Lobbying," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 49(2), pages 597-625, October.
- De Figueiredo, John M. & Silverman, Brian S., 2002.
"Academic Earmarks and the Returns to Lobbying,"
4245-02, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifodic:v:8:y:2010:i:4:p:37-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.