The Corporate Tax Reform of 2008: Germany’s Answer to Globalization – or Just Patchwork?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 6 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Poschingerstr. 5, 81679 München|
Web page: http://www.cesifo-group.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- G. Carone & A. Salomäki, 2001.
"Reforms in tax-benefit systems in order to increase emplyoment incentives in the EU,"
European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015
160, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Giuseppe Carone & Aino Salomaki, 2004. "Reforms In Tax-Benefit Systems In Order To Increase Employment Incentives In The Eu," Labor and Demography 0410005, EconWPA.
- Johannes Becker & Clemens Fuest & Thomas Hemmelgarn, 2006. "Corporate Tax Reform and Foreign Direct Investment in Germany – Evidence from Firm-Level Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 1722, CESifo Group Munich.
- Stimmelmayr, Michael, 2007. "Fundamental Capital Income Tax Reforms," Beiträge zur Finanzwissenschaft, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, edition 1, volume 23, number urn:isbn:9783161492617, January.
- Huizinga, Harry & Laeven, Luc, 2007. "International Profit Shifting within European Multinationals," CEPR Discussion Papers 6048, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Margit Schratzenstaller, 2007. "Unternehmensbesteuerung in der Europäischen Union: aktuelle Entwicklungen und Implikationen für die deutsche Steuerpolitik," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 76(2), pages 21-38.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifodic:v:6:y:2008:i:3:p:50-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.