Towards an EU Framework for Safeguarding Financial Stability
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 6 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Poschingerstr. 5, 81679 München|
Web page: http://www.cesifo-group.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cornelia Holthausen & Thomas Rønde, 2003.
"Cooperation in International Banking Supervision,"
CIE Discussion Papers
2004-02, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Holthausen, Cornelia & Rønde, Thomas, 2005. "Cooperation in International Banking Supervision," CEPR Discussion Papers 4990, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert A. Eisenbeis & George G. Kaufman, 2007. "Cross-border banking: challenges for deposit insurance and financial stability in the European Union," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2006-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Larry Wall & Maria Nieto, 2006. "Precondition for a Successful Implementation of Supervisors' Primpt Corrective Action: Is There a Case for a Banking Standard in the EU?," FMG Special Papers sp165, Financial Markets Group.
- María J. Nieto & Larry D. Wall, 2007. "Preconditions for a successful implementation of supervisors' Prompt Corrective Action: Is there a case for a banking standard in the EU?," Working Papers 0702, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Sandler, Todd, 1977. "Impurity of Defense: An Application to the Economics of Alliances," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(3), pages 443-460.
- Garry J. Schinasi & Pedro Gustavo Teixeira, 2006. "The Lender of Last Resort in the European Single Financial Market," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Cross-Border Banking Regulatory Challenges, chapter 23, pages 349-372 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Pedro Gustavo Teixeira & Garry J. Schinasi, 2006. "The Lender of Last Resort in the European Single Financial Market," IMF Working Papers 06/127, International Monetary Fund.
- Mayes, David G. & Nieto, María J. & Wall, Larry, 2008. "Multiple safety net regulators and agency problems in the EU: Is Prompt Corrective Action partly the solution?," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 232-257, September.
- David G. Mayes & María J. Nieto & Larry Wall, 2008. "Multiple safety net regulators and agency problems in the EU: Is Prompt Corrective Action partly the solution?," Working Papers 0819, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Prati, A. & Schinasi, G.J., 1999. "Financial Stability in European Economic and Monetary Union," Princeton Studies in International Economics 86, International Economics Section, Departement of Economics Princeton University,. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifodic:v:6:y:2008:i:3:p:27-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.