Political Support and Tax Reforms: An Italian Example
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 6 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (04)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Poschingerstr. 5, 81679 München|
Web page: http://www.cesifo-group.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- GALASSO, Vincenzo & PROFETA, Paola, 2003.
"Lessons for an aging society: the political sustainability of social security systems,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2003077, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Vincenzo Galasso & Paola Profeta, 2004. "Lessons for an ageing society: the political sustainability of social security systems," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 19(38), pages 63-115, 04.
- Vincenzo Galasso & Paola Profeta, 2004. "Lessons for an Aging Society: The Political Sustainability of Social Security Systems," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2004-7, Center for Retirement Research.
- Vincenzo Galasso & Paola Profeta, 2003. "Lessons for an Aging Society: The Political Sustainability of Social Security Systems," Working Papers 244, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Paola Profeta, 2007. "Political support and tax reforms with an application to Italy," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 131(1), pages 141-155, April.
- Hettich,Walter & Winer,Stanley L., 2005.
"Democratic Choice and Taxation,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521021807, December.
- Assar Lindbeck & Jörgen Weibull, 1987. "Balanced-budget redistribution as the outcome of political competition," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 273-297, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifodic:v:6:y:2008:i:1:p:32-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.