Health Insurance Reform in the Netherlands
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 5 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (05)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49 (89) 9224-0
Fax: +49 (89) 985369
Web page: http://www.cesifo-group.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rudy Douven & E. Schut, 2006. "Health plan pricing behaviour and managed competition," CPB Discussion Paper 61, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Stefan Greß & Diana Delnoij & Peter Groenewegen, 2003. "Exit and Voice in Dutch Social Health Insurance," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 1(3), pages 47-53, 02.
- Greß, Stefan & Manouguian, Maral & Wasem, Jürgen, 2006. "Krankenversicherungsreform in den Niederlanden: Vorbild für einen Kompromiss zwischen Bürgerversicherung und Pauschalprämie in Deutschland?," IBES Diskussionsbeiträge 150, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of Business and Economic Studie (IBES).
- Paolucci, Francesco & Exter, Andre Den & De Ven, Wynand Van, 2006. "Solidarity in competitive health insurance markets: analysing the relevant EC legal framework," Health Economics, Policy and Law, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(02), pages 107-126, April.
- Trea Laske-Aldershof & Erik Schut & Konstantin Beck & Stefan Gress & Amir Shmueli & Carine Van de Voorde, 2004. "Consumer Mobility in Social Health Insurance Markets: A Five-Country Comparison," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer Healthcare | Adis, vol. 3(4), pages 229-241.
- Frederik T. Schut & Wynand P. M. M. Van de Ven, 2005. "Rationing and competition in the Dutch health-care system," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(S1), pages S59-S74.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifodic:v:5:y:2007:i:1:p:63-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.