Income Taxation and its Family Components in France
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 4 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 (02)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Poschingerstr. 5, 81679 München|
Web page: http://www.cesifo-group.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Laroque, Guy & Salanié, Bernard, 2003.
"Fertility and Financial Incentives in France,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4064, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alexandre Baclet & Fabien Dell & Katharina Wrohlich, 2005.
"Income Taxation and Household Size: Would French Family Splitting Make German Families Better Off ?,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
542, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Baclet, Alexandre & Dell, Fabien & Wrohlich, Katharina, 2005. "Income Taxation and Household Size: Would French Family Splitting Make German Families Better Off?," IZA Discussion Papers 1894, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Steiner, Viktor & Wrohlich, Katharina, 2006.
"Introducing Family Tax Splitting in Germany: How Would It Affect the Income Distribution and Work Incentives?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2245, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Viktor Steiner & Katharina Wrohlich, 2006. "Introducing Family Tax Splitting in Germany: How Would It Affect the Income Distribution and Work Incentives," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 612, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Rafael Lalive & Josef Zweimï¿½ller, . "Does Parental Leave Affect Fertility and Return-to-Work? Evidence from a ï¿½True Natural Experimentï¿½," IEW - Working Papers 242, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Katharina Wrohlich & Fabien Dell & Alexandre Baclet, 2005. "Income Taxation and Its Family Components in France and Germany: A Comparison of Distributional Effects," Weekly Report, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 1(31), pages 349-356.
- Laisney, François & Beninger, Denis & Beblo, Miriam, 2003. "Family Tax Splitting: A Microsimulation of its Potential Labour Supply and Intra-household Welfare Effects in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-32, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifodic:v:4:y:2006:i:4:p:50-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.