Income Taxation and its Family Components in France
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 4 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 (02)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49 (89) 9224-0
Fax: +49 (89) 985369
Web page: http://www.cesifo-group.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lalive, Rafael & Zweimüller, Josef, 2005.
"Does Parental Leave Affect Fertility and Return-to-Work? Evidence from a "True Natural Experiment","
IZA Discussion Papers
1613, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rafael Lalive & Josef Zweimüller, . "Does Parental Leave Affect Fertility and Return-to-Work? Evidence from a ”True Natural Experiment”," IEW - Working Papers 242, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Laisney, François & Beninger, Denis & Beblo, Miriam, 2003. "Family Tax Splitting: A Microsimulation of its Potential Labour Supply and Intra-household Welfare Effects in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-32, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Viktor Steiner & Katharina Wrohlich, 2006.
"Introducing Family Tax Splitting in Germany: How Would It Affect the Income Distribution and Work Incentives,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
612, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Steiner, Viktor & Wrohlich, Katharina, 2006. "Introducing Family Tax Splitting in Germany: How Would It Affect the Income Distribution and Work Incentives?," IZA Discussion Papers 2245, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Katharina Wrohlich & Fabien Dell & Alexandre Baclet, 2005. "Income Taxation and Its Family Components in France and Germany: A Comparison of Distributional Effects," Weekly Report, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 1(31), pages 349-356.
- Alexandre Baclet & Fabien Dell & Katharina Wrohlich, 2005.
"Income Taxation and Household Size: Would French Family Splitting Make German Families Better Off ?,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
542, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Baclet, Alexandre & Dell, Fabien & Wrohlich, Katharina, 2005. "Income Taxation and Household Size: Would French Family Splitting Make German Families Better Off?," IZA Discussion Papers 1894, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Laroque, Guy & Salanié, Bernard, 2003.
"Fertility and Financial Incentives in France,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4064, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifodic:v:4:y:2006:i:4:p:50-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.