Towards Dual Income Taxes - a Country Comparative Perspective
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 2 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Poschingerstr. 5, 81679 München|
Web page: http://www.cesifo-group.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sijbren Cnossen, 1999. "Taxing Capital Income in the Nordic Countries: A Model for the European Union?," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 56(1), pages 18-50, March.
- Mark E. Schaffer & Gerard Turley, 2000.
"Effective versus Statutory Taxation: Measuring Effective Tax Administration in Transition Economies,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
347, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Mark Schaffer & Gerard Turley, 2000. "Effective versus Statutory Taxation: Measuring Effective Tax Administration in Transition Economies," CERT Discussion Papers 0008, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Schratzenstaller, Margit & Wehner, Holger, 2000. "Zinsbesteuerung in der Europäischen Union," Wirtschaftsdienst – Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftspolitik (1949 - 2007), ZBW – German National Library of Economics / Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, vol. 80(11), pages 675-683.
- David Carey & Jean-Claude Chouraqui & Robert P. Hagemann, 1993. "The Future of Capital Income Taxation in a Liberalised Financial Environment," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 126, OECD Publishing.
- Robert P. Hagemann & Brian R. Jones & Robert Bruce Montador, 1987. "Tax Reform in OECD Countries: Economic Rationale and Consequences," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 40, OECD Publishing.
- European Commission, 2003. "Taxation trends in the European Union: 2003 edition," Taxation trends 2003, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Marcel Gérard, 2002. "Interjurisdictional Company Taxation in Europe, the German Reform and the New EU Suggested Direction," CESifo Working Paper Series 636, CESifo Group Munich.
- Patrick Lenain & Leszek Bartoszuk, 2000. "The Polish Tax Reform," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 234, OECD Publishing.
- European Commission, 2004. "Taxation trends in the European Union: 2004 edition," Taxation trends 2004, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifodic:v:2:y:2004:i:3:p:23-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.