Privatisation in OECD Countries: Theoretical Reasons and Results Obtained
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bartel, Rainer & Schneider, Friedrich, 1991. "The "Mess" of the Public Industrial Production in Austria: A Typical Case of Public Sector Inefficiency?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 68(1-3), pages 17-40, January.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680.
- Niskanen, William A, 1975. "Bureaucrats and Politicians," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(3), pages 617-643, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- François Facchini & Mickael Melki & Andrew Pickering, 2017.
"Labour Costs and the Size of Government,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 79(2), pages 251-275, April.
- François Facchini & Mickaël Melki & Andrew Pickering, 2016. "Labour Costs and the Size of Government," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01344639, HAL.
- François Facchini & Mickael Melki & Andrew Pickering, 2016. "Labour Costs and the Size of Government," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01350614, HAL.
- Raul Caruso & Andrea Locatelli, 2013. "Company Survey Series Ii: Finmeccanica Amid International Market And State Control: A Survey Of Italian Defence Industry," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(1), pages 89-104, February.
- Johan WILLNER & Sonja GRÖNBLOM, 2015. "The Organisation of Services of General Interest in Finland," CIRIEC Working Papers 1520, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
More about this item
KeywordsÖffentliches Unternehmen; Privatisierung; OECD-Staaten; Public enterprise; Privatization; OECD countries;
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifodic:v:1:y:2003:i:3:p:14567922. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.